What Is Reiki?
Reiki is a powerful, gentle and effective form of energy healing, deeply rooted in Eastern traditions and developed as a system in Japan in early 1900s. The word REIKI is the result of combining the Japanese words REI (universal, spiritual wisdom) and KI (life force energy), so REIKI means spiritual, Universal energy or life Force Energy. Reiki healing treatment involves transfer of this Universal energy by Reiki Practitioners from the Universe to patient’s body. Many Reiki Practitioners have also the experience of receiving profound and relevant information during Reiki treatments (channeling). Reiki is available to everyone. Anyone of any age or illness can receive Reiki. Even newborn babies or people at the end of life can benefit from the relaxation that Reiki provides. Reiki can be performed in person or at a distance; Reiki Distant Healing can be as effective as if the patient was with the Reiki Practitioner in the same room.
Note: Prices do not include HST.
|90-min Reiki Session with Channeling||$100.00||90 minutes||Book now|
|90-min Reiki Session with Channeling (Package of 3)||$285.00||90 minutes||Book now|
|90-min Reiki Session with Channeling (Package of 5)||$450.00||90 minutes||Book now|
|90-min distant Reiki healing||$95.00||90 minutes||Book now|
|60-min Reiki Session||$75.00||60 minutes||Book now|
|60-min Reiki Session (Package of 3)||$210.00||60 minutes||Book now|
|60-min Reiki Session (Package of 5)||$325.00||60 minutes||Book now|
|60-min distant Reiki healing||$75.00||60 minutes||Book now|
|Reiki Healing for Animals: 30-min.||$45.00||30 minutes||Book now|
|Reiki Healing for Animals: 30-min. (Package of 3)||$120.00||30 minutes||Book now|
On request, Reiki sessions can be provided in the selected physiotherapy clinics, hospitals, senior care facilities, hospices and our Salt Cave in Mississauga – additional charges might apply.
The Benefits of Reiki
The improvement that nearly everyone experiences after Reiki Healing, is stress reduction and enhancement of physical and emotional condition. Those in good health often feel enforcement of their natural physical defences; they are more confident and harmonious with the world around them.
Many have also found these effects with Reiki Healing:
- Improved overall well-being
- Increased deep relaxation and reduced stress, anxiety and depression
- Mental, emotional, and spiritual balance and greater peace of mind
- Improved memory and mental clarity
- Help with acute (injuries, head or stomach aches, bee stings, colds, flu) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, migraines, etc.)
- Help with easing serious illness like heart disease, cancer, leukemia, etc.
- Pain reduction or relief
- Improved sleep
- Help through the grieving process
- Reduced blood pressure
- Improved removal of toxins from the body,
- Reduced or removed the side effects of regular medical treatments. This includes the negative effects of chemotherapy, post-operative pain and depression as well as improving the healing rate and reducing the time needed to stay in the hospital.
- Improved support for the immune system,
- Increased vitality
What to Expect During a Reiki Session
Duration: A session is usually 60 to 90 minutes long.
During the treatment:
- The clients, fully clothed, will rest comfortably on a massage table, or sit in a chair, with their shoes, eyewear and heavy jewelry being removed.
- During the session Reiki Practitioner will apply a light touch or will hold his/her hands above the client’s body, if the client prefers not to be touched. Specific hand positions are used by the Reiki Practitioner during the treatment.
A recipient of Reiki treatment might feel a warming or cooling sensation, tingling, involuntary movements, changed breathing. Many clients might experience emotional release in a form of crying, laughing or talking, some might see colors or feel other sensations. Many just fall asleep. What is more universally felt is a deep relaxation and more positive outlook, with fear, negative feelings and anxiety lowered or diminished. Gaining “peace of mind” is something we often hear after a session. The session is usually very pleasant, relaxing and invigorating.
Where Will Sessions Be Held?
Reiki sessions can be held at the Beyond The Mind office, selected physiotherapy clinics, spas and corporate settings. On request, we can also help your loved ones in the hospitals, hospices and senior care establishments or come to your home. You can also make arrangements for Distant Reiki Healing sessions for yourself, for your friends or loved ones, for your pets. Distant Reiki Healing can be also sent to a problem or challenge in your life and can help with past or future events, such as exams.
Frequently Asked Questions about Reiki
Is Reiki a Religion?
Reiki has a spiritual component but is not a religion.
Can you learn to do Reiki and do you teach it?
The founder of Beyond the Mind Healing is a Reiki Master Teacher. We provide Reiki training and certification for those who want to incorporate Reiki into their lives. Reiki is simple technique to learn and doesn’t require any previous experience in healing or meditation
See course here
Can I treat myself?
Yes, you can treat yourself and others once you have received the attunement through the Reiki Course.